- Bachelor's degree relevant to the job such as Economics, Public
Administration, Business Administration, Political science, Sociology,
Civil Engineering, and related fields.
- 13-hrs of relevant training.
- 3-years of relevant experience.
- CS Professional
- Second Level Eligibility
- With excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Knowledgeable on development economics, urban and regional,
development planning, demography, and physical/land use planning.
- Preferably with Master's Degree in relevant fields; and Proficient in
proofreading and editing.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year, if
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license,
whichever is applicable;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records with CAV from CHED, if
- and Certificate of relevant trainings.
Deadline of Submission: October 15, 2019
Atty. Bonifacio G. Uy
NEDA Caraga, J. Rosales Avenue