A library rich in resources and collections both within and beyond the walls of the library and committed to excellence in service that enables, empowers and encourages life-long learning and globally competitive.
To provide a wide range of relevant intellectual resources and services in support to the teaching, research and extension programs of the institute.
- Provide a wide range of quality and relevant library resources and services.
- Empower library staff to carry out the vision and mission of the institute.
- Enhance library services aided by state of the art information technology capabilities.
- Support the teaching-learning, research and extension programs of the institute.
- To assist students, faculty and researchers to locate and use information resources effectively
- To strengthen the library staff development programs and recruit staff with the expertise to meet the diverse information needs of the Institute.
- To conduct need assessments evaluate and respond to the users of the college libraries as part of our continuing effort to improve services, collections and programs.
- To upgrade and expand the computer services to provide adequate functional and operational services.
- To build a well-balanced up-to-date relevant collection to make the library more dynamic and responsive to the needs of the MSU-IIT community.