- Download the Academic Load Revision Permit (PDF) and print three (3) copies of it on a letter-sized bond paper. You may also secure the form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Accomplish the form in 3 copies (first copy for the Registrar, second copy for the department, and the third copy is for you).
- If you are:
- Changing Course/Major
Your current enrollment record must be deleted first by the Registrar’s Office before you can shift to a new course/major. Once deleted, start the enrollment process again. See Parts 4 and 9 of the form.
- Withdrawing From All Subjects
Attach a letter stating your reasons and a photocopy of the student’s copy of your Certificate of Registration (COR). See Parts 5 and 9 of the form.
- Withdrawing From Certain Subjects
Have the form signed by your subject professor/instructor. See Parts 6, 8, and 9 of the form.
- Adding Subjects
Have the form signed by the subject professor/instructor concerned. Then go to your college designated subject controller and have the subject(s) controlled and your tuition re-assessed. See Parts 7, 8, and 9 of the form.
- Go to your Adviser, Department Chairman, and then your Dean for their signatures (approval). See Part 10 of the form.
- Pay the corresponding amount (if re-assessed), including the Php20.00 processing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Then submit the form (all 3 copies) with the Official Receipt of payment attached to the Registrar’s Office.
Removal Examination / Grade Completion
- Download Removal Examination / Grade Completion Form (PDF) and print three (3) copies of it (per subject) on a letter-sized bond paper. You may also secure the form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Accomplish the form in 3 copies (first copy for the Registrar, second copy for the department, and the third copy is for you) and have them signed by your Department Chairman.
- Pay the Php20.00 processing fee (per subject) at the Cashier’s Office.
- Attach the Official Receipt (OR) of the payment to the form. In case of more than one (1) subject to complete, or if the OR contains other payments, you may attach a photocopy of the OR.
- Submit the form to your professor/instructor for him/her to enter your grade with his/her signature. After the grade is entered, you are NOT allowed to carry this form to the Registrar’s Office. Such transmittal should be made by the Faculty or through the Dean’s/Director’s Office.
- You can then make a follow-up about your grade via My.IIT or you may visit the Dean’s Office and ask for the student’s copy of the form once it becomes available.
Paperless Clearance System
Starting the First Semester, SY 2007-2008, MSU-IIT will be implementing the paperless clearance system. Students with no accountabilities are no longer required to secure clearance from the different offices of the Institute at the end of each semester. This means you can go home early and enjoy your break. No more waiting in long lines...
To check if you need clearance, you can do any of the following:
Internet. Log on My.IIT, then go to "Start Page", and then click the "Clearance" link.
- Or you may visit your respective schools/colleges and inquire from there.
If you have accountabilities, you must go personally to the offices concerned and have them settled. Remember, YOU CANNOT ENROLL UNLESS ALL YOUR ACCOUNTABILITIES ARE CLEARED! For graduating students or those who will transfer to other schools, you will be REQUIRED to secure clearance.